- Modeling of compressible turbulence.
- Turbulence modeling: near-wall turbulence and effects of rotation on turbulence.
T. -H. SHIH
- An experimental study of scalar mixing in curved shear layers.
P. S. KARASSO and M. G. MUNGAL
- An experimental investigation of a low Reynolds number turbulent boundary layer subject to an adverse pressure gradient.
J. H. WATMUFF
- An experimental study of the effects of rapid rotation on turbulence.
S. V. VEERAVALLI
- An experimental study of secondary vortex structure in mixing layers.
J. H. BELL
- Development of renormalization group analysis of turbulence.
L. M. SMITH
- Short-time Lyapunov exponent analysis.
J. A. VASTANO
- Organized motions underlying turbulent shear flows.
- Turbulence dynamics in the wavelet representation.
- Direct simulation of turbulent combustion.
T. J. POINSOT
- Transition to turbulence in hypersonic flow.
J. J. W. VAN DER VEGT
- Direct simulations of wall-bounded compressible turbulence.
J. C. BUELL
- Turbulent transport in the solar nebula.
K. W. THOMPSON
- A numerical method for prediction of compressible turbulent flows with closure models.
G. P. HUANG
- Incompressible spatially-developing free-shear flows.
J. C. BUELL
- A numerical method for direct simulation of turbulence in complex geometries.
- The large-scale structures in turbulent plane Couette flow.
M. J. LEE
- Turbulent thermal convection in a differentially rotating channel.
- Patterns in simulated turbulent channel flow.