- Turbulence closure modeling near rigid boundaries.
- Compress ible turbulent flows: modeling and similarity considerations.
- Single and double point modeling of homogeneous turbulence.
- Large-eddy simulation of compressible turbulence.
- Progress in understanding the renormalization group skewness and K - E models.
L. M. SMITH and W. C. REYNOLDS
- Recursive renormalization group theory based subgrid modeling.
- Investigationsof turbulent scalar fields using probability density function approach.
- Modeling turbulent boundary layers in adverse pressure gradients.
S. E. BELCHER
- Modeling hypersonic boundary-layer flows with second-moment closure.
P. G. HUANG
- Direct simulation of turbulent combustion.
T. J. POINSOT
- Simulation of flame-turbulence interactions in premixed combustion.
- A dynamical systems analysis of the kinematics of time-periodic vortex shedding past a circular cylinder.
J. M. OTTINO
- Direct numerical simulation of turbulent plane Couette flow.
M. J. LEE
- Automated pattern eduction from turbulent flow diagnostics.
D. D. STRETCH
- On the origin of the streak spacing in turbulent shear flows.
- Fractal interfaces and product generation in the two dimensional mixing layer.
J. JIMENEZ and C. MARTEL
- Studies of supersonic mixing.
N. T. CLEMENS and M. G. MUNGAL
- An experimental study of curved mixing layers: flow visualization using volume rendering.
P. S. KARASSO and M. G. MUNGAL
- An experimental study of the effects of rapid rotation on turbulence.
S. V. VEERAVALLI
- Phase-averaged measurements of perturbations introduced into boundary layers.
J. H. WATMUFF
- Effect of initial conditions on secondary vortex structure in mixing layers.
J. H. BELL
- Characterization of length and velocity scales of free stream turbu- lence and investigation of their effects on surface heat transfer.
- Dual spectra and mixed energy cascade of turbulence in the wavelet representation.
- Stationary turbulent closure via the Hopf functional equation.
H. H. SHEN
- The interaction of superfluid vortex filaments with a normal fluid channel flow.
D. C. SAMUELS
- Simulations of curved turbulent boundary layers: a progress report.
- Methods for direct simulation of transition in hypersonic boundary layers.
J. J. W. VAN DER VEGT and J. H. FERZIGER
- Effect of heat release on the stability of compressible reacting mixing layer.
D. S. SHIN and J. H. FERZIGER
- Numerical simulations of turbulent thermal convection with differential rotation.
- Direct simulations of compressible wall-bounded turbulence.