- A preliminary experimental investigation of local isotropy in high-Reynolds-number turbulence.
S. V. VEERAVALLI and S. G. SADDOUGHI
- Local isotropy in buoyancy-generated turbulence.
J. R. CHASNOV
- Non-linear interactions in homogeneous turbulence with and without background rotation.
- On small scale vortices in turbulent flows.
- Scaling analysis of energy transfer in the inertial range.
- Lagrangian velocity correlation and spectrum in homogeneous isotropic turbulence.
T. GOTOH, R. S. ROGALLO and J. R. HERRING
- Turbulence and vortex structures.
- Vorticity matching in superfluid helium.
D. C. SAMUELS
- The role of pressure-dilatation correlation in rapidly compressed turbulence and in boundary layers.
- Analyses and modeling of evolving turbulent flow.
P. A. DURBIN
- Near-wall turbulence modeling for boundary layers with separation.
S. H. KO
- Modeling turbulent boundary layers in adverse pressure gradients.
- Single point modeling of initially isotropic turbulence under uniform rotation.
N. N. MANSOUR, C. CAMBON and C. G. SPEZIALE
- Derivation of the K - E model equations using the renormalization group methods.
L. M. SMITH
- On dynamic models for large eddy simulation.
T. S. LUND
- Large eddy simulations of passive and buoyant scalars with dynamic subgrid-scale models.
- Dynamic subgrid-scale modeling of compressible turbulence.
- Probability density function approach and related closures for turbulent scalar fields.
- Monte-Carlo implementation of mapping closures: application to chemical reacting flows.
- Flame ignition in a premixed turbulent flow.
T. J. POINSOT
- Simulation of flame-turbulence interactions in premixed combustion.
- Linear stability analysis of hypersonic boundary layers.
E. GUILYARDI, J. J. W. VAN DER VEGT and J. H. FERZIGER
- Methods for direct simulation of transition in hypersonic boundary layers II.
J. J. W. VAN DER VEGT
- Effect of walls on the supersonic reacting mixing layer.
D. S. SHIN and J. H. FERZIGER
- Direct numerical simulation of instability and noise generation of hot jets.
M. C. JACOB
- Mixing measurements of straight and curved shear layers.
P. S. KARASSO and M. G. MUNGAL
- Progress toward identification of streamwise vorticity meander in a plane mixing layer.
R. L. LEBOEUF
- Streaks in turbulent boundary layers.
J. M. HAMILTON
- Some feedback procedures for control of flows.
- An exact turbulent closure for the hydromagnetic dynamo.
H. H. SHEN