- A local dynamic model for large eddy simulation.
S. GHOSAL, T. S. LUND and P. MOIN
- Parameterization of subgrid-scale stress by the velocity gradient tensor.
T. S. LUND and E. A. NOVIKOV
- Large eddy simulations of time-dependent and buoyancy-driven channel flows.
- A normal stress subgrid-scale eddy viscosity model in large eddy simulation.
K. HORIUTI, N. N. MANSOUR and J. KIM
- Large eddy simulation of shock turbulence interaction.
- Application of a dynamic subgrid-scale model to turbulent recirculating flows.
Y. ZANG, R. L. STREET, and J. R. KOSEFF
- Large-eddy simulation of turbulent flow with a surface-mounted two-dimensional obstacle.
K.-S. YANG and J. H. FERZIGER
- Similarity states of homogeneous stably-stratified turbulence at infinite Froude number.
J. R. CHASNOV
- Application of incremental unknowns to the Burgers equation.
H. CHOI and R. TEMAM
- Direct simulation of compressible wall-bounded turbulence.
G. N. COLEMAN
- Direct numerical simulation of hot jets.
M. C. JACOB
- Direct numerical simulation of turbulent flow over a backward-facing step.
H. LE and P. MOIN
- Numerical simulation using vorticity-vector potential formulation.
- Reynolds stress closure modeling in wall-bounded flows.
P. A. DURBIN
- Application of a Reynolds stress model to separating boundary layers.
S. H. KO
- Progress in modeling hypersonic turbulent boundary layers.
- Receptivity in parallel flows: an adjoint approach.
D. C. HILL
- Local isotropy in high Reynolds number turbulent shear flows.
S. G. SADDOUGHI
- An investigation of small scales of turbulence in a boundary layer at high Reynolds numbers.
J.M. WALLACE, L. ONG and J. -L. BALINT
- Probability density distribution of velocity differences at high Reynolds numbers.
A. A. PRASKOVSKY
- The 'ideal' Kolmogorov inertial range and constant.
- The helical decomposition and the instability assumption.
- Superfluid turbulence.
D. C. SAMUELS
- Regeneration of near-wall turbulence structures.
J. M. HAMILTON, J. KIM and F. WALEFFE
- Experiments on near-wall structure of three-dimensional boundary layers.
K. A. FLACK and J. P. JOHNSTON
- The three-dimensional evolution of a plane wake.
H. MAEKAWA, R. D. MOSER and N. N. MANSOUR
- Mixing in a stratified shear flow: energetics and sampling.
G. N. IVEY, J. R. KOSEFF, D. A. BRIGGS and J. H. FERZJGER
- LIF measurements of scalar mixing in turbulent shear layers.
P. S. KARASSO and M. G. MUNGAL
- Plane mixing layer vortical structure kinematics.
R. L. LEBOEUF
- Numerical simulation of the non-Newtonian mixing layer.
J. AZAIEZ and G. M. HOMSY
- PDF approach for turbulent scalar field: some recent developments.
- The evolution equation for the flame surface density in turbulent pre-mixed combustion.
- Study and modeling of finite rate chemistry effects in turbulent non-premixed flames.
- Generation of two-dimensional vortices in a cross-flow.
J. -M. SAMANIEGO
- Why does preferential diffusion heavily affect premixed turbulent combustion?
V. R. KUZNETSOV
- Tensoral: a system for post-processing turbulence simulation data.