- Optimal feedback control of turbulent channel flow.
T. BEWLEY, H. CHOI, R. TEMAM, and P. MOIN
- Drag reduction at a plane wall.
D. C. HILL
- Boundary layer receptivity and control.
D. C. HILL
- Toward modeling wingtip vortices.
- New concepts for Reynolds stress transport equation modeling of in-homogeneous flows.
J. B. PEROT and P. MOIN
- Turbulence modeling for non-equilibrium flows.
P. A. DURBIN
- Computation of turbulent flows over backward and forward-facing steps using a near-wall Reynolds stress model.
S. H. KO
- Large eddy simulation of a boundary layer with concave streamwise curvature.
- Large-eddy simulation of flow in a plane, asymmetric diffuser.
H. -J. KALTENBACH
- On the large eddy simulation of turbulent flows in complex geometry.
- Dynamic localization and second-order subgrid-scale models in large eddy simulations of channel flow.
- Toward large eddy simulation of turbulent flow over an airfoil.
- Unstructured grid large eddy simulation of wall bounded turbulent flows.
- Investigation of the asymptotic state of rotating turbulence using large-eddy simulation.
K. D. SQUIRES, J. R. CHASNOV, N. N. MANSOUR, and C. CAMBON
- Energy transfer and constrained simulations in isotropic turbulence.
- A large eddy simulation scheme for turbulent reacting flows.
- The combustion program at CTR.
- Stretch-induced quenching in flame-vortex interactions.
J. -M. SAMANIEGO
- A transport equation for the scalar dissipation in reacting flows with variable density: first results.
- The production of premixed flame surface area in turbulent shear flow.
- On streak spacing in wall-bounded turbulent flows.
J. M. HAMILTON and J. KIM
- Numerical simulation of non-Newtonian free shear flows.
G. M. HOMSY and J. AZAIEZ
- Transition to turbulence in an elliptic vortex.
T. S. LUNDGREN and N. N. MANSOUR
- Vortical structure in a forced plane mixing layer.
R. L. LEBOEUF
- Sound radiation due to boundary layer transition.
- Direct simulation of isothermal-wall supersonic channel flow.
G. N. COLEMAN
- Effects of shock strength on shock turbulence interaction.
- Local isotropy in strained turbulent boundary layers at high Reynolds number.
S. G. SADDOUGHI
- Computation of large-scale statistics in decaying isotropic turbulence.
J. R. CHASNOV
- On the dynamics of approximating schemes for dissipative nonlinear equations.
- Tensoral for post-processing users and simulation authors.