- Analysis of discretization errors in LES.
- On why dynamic subgrid--scale models work.
- A family of dynamic models for large-eddy simulation.
D. Carati, K. Jansen & T. Lund
- Large-eddy simulations with wall models.
- Large-eddy simulation of flow around an airfoil on a structured mesh.
Hans-Jakob Kaltenbach & Haecheon Choi
- Preliminary large-eddy simulations of flow around a NACA 4412 airfoil using unstructured grids.
- A new non-eddy viscosity subgrid-scale model and its application to channel flow.
K. B. Shah & J. H. Ferziger
- Experiments with explicit filtering for LES using a finite-difference method.
T. S. Lund & H.-J. Kaltenbach
- Large-eddy simulation of flow past a circular cylinder.
- Experimental investigation of flow through an asymmetric plane diffuser.
Carl U. Buice & John K. Eaton
- Conservative properties of finite difference schemes for incompressible flow.
- An extended structure-based model based on a stochastic eddy-axis evolution equation.
S.C. Kassinos & W.C. Reynolds
- Turbulence modeling for non-equilibrium flow.
- A new approach to the formulation of scalar flux closure.
Y. Shabany & P. Durbin
- A similarity hypothesis for the two-point correlation tensor in a temporally evolving plane wake.
D. W. Ewing, W. K. George, R. D. Moser & M. M. Rogers
- Homogeneous distorted turbulence submitted to frame rotation: RDT and LES results.
Fabien S. Godeferd
- Helicity fluctuations and turbulent energy production in rotating and non-rotating pipes.
- Analysis of the two-point velocity correlations in turbulent boundary layer flows.
- A preliminary attempt to use neural networks for turbulent eddy classification.
Ron F. Blackwelder
- Preliminary results of the ``on-demand'' vortex-generator experiments.
Seyed G. SaDDoughi
- Simulations of vortex generators.
- The radiated noise from isotropic turbulence and heated jets.
G. M. Lilley
- Aerodynamic sound of flow past an airfoil.
- Effects of pressure gradients on turbulent premixed flames.
D. Veynante & T. Poinsot
- Modeling complex chemical effects in turbulent nonpremixed combustion.
Nigel S. A. Smith
- Effects of confinement on partially premixed flames.
G. R. Ruetsch & J. E. Broadwell
- Dynamics and structure of turbulent premixed flames.
R. W. Bilger, N. Swaminathan, G. R. Ruetsch, & N. S. A. Smith
- Study of turbulent premixed flame propagation using a laminar flamelet model.
H. G. Im
- Numerical study of boundary layer interaction with shocks -- method improvement and test computation.
N. A. Adams
- Fast multipole methods for three-dimensional N-body problems.
- Some progress in large-eddy simulation using the 3-D vortex particle method.
G. S. Winckelmans
- Tensoral present and future.