- Simulation of jet impingement heat transfer with the k-epsilon-v2 model.
M. Behnia, S. Parneix and P. Durbin
- A new methodology for turbulence modelers using DNS database analysis.
S. Parneix and P. Durbin
- A particle representation model for the deformation of homogeneous turbulence.
S. C. Kassinos and W. C. Reynolds
- Modeling of inhomogeneous compressible turbulence using a two-scale statistical theory.
- Lewis number effects on partially premixed flames.
G. R. Ruetsch and J. Ferziger
- Conditional moment closure of mixing and reaction in turbulent nonpremixed combustion.
N. S. A. Smith
- Dynamic models for LES of turbulent front propagation with a spectral method.
H. G. Im, T. S. Lund, and J. H. Ferziger
- Jet noise using large eddy simulation.
- Towards numerical simulations of trailing-edge aeroacoustics.
- A model for the onset of vortex breakdown.
- Compressing an elliptic vortex: transition to turbulence by tumble breakdown.
F. S. Godeferd, N. N. Mansour & C. Cambon
- A new method for the adaptive control of vortex-wall interactions.
- Symmetries in turbulent boundary layer flows.
- Near-wall models in large eddy simulations of flow behind a backward-facing step.
- Assessment of the subgrid-scale models at low and high Reynolds numbers.
- Large-eddy simulations of flow around a NACA 4412 airfoil using unstructured grids.
- Progress on LES of flow past a circular cylinder.
- Experimental investigation of flow through an asymmetric plane diffuser.
C. U. Buice and J. K. Eaton
- Progress in the large-eddy simulation of an asymmetric plane diffuser.
M. Fatica & R. Mittal
- A numerical study of self-similarity in a turbulent plane wake using large-eddy simulation.
S. Ghosal and M. M. Rogers
- On the generation of turbulent inflow conditions for boundary layer simulations.
T. S. Lund, X. Wu, and K. D. Squires
- A new class of finite difference schemes.