- Large-eddy simulation of gas turbines combustors.
K. Mahesh, G. Constantinescu, S. Apte, G. Iaccarino and P. Moin
- Consistent boundary conditions for integrated LES/RANS simulations: LES outflow conditions.
J. U. Schluter and H. Pitsch
- Explicit filtering and subgrid-scale models in turbulent channel flow.
- Prediction of high Reynolds number flow over a circular cylinder using LES with wall modeling.
M. Wang, P. Catalano and G. Iaccarino
- An experimental and computational investigation of flow past cacti.
S. Talley, G. Iaccarino, G. Mungal and N. N. Mansour
- Interacting flamelet model for non-premixed turbulent combustion with local extinction and re-ignition.
H. Pitsch, S. Fedotov and C. M. Cha
- Transported PDF modeling of turbulent nonpremixed combustion.
C. M. Cha
- Higher-order singly-conditional moment closure modeling approaches to turbulent combustion.
C. M. Cha and H. Pitsch
- Progress in large eddy simulation of premixed and partially premixed turbulent combustion.
L. Duchamp de Lageneste and H. Pitsch
- Generalized symmetries of the G-equation without underlying flow field
- Large-eddy simulations of combustion instability suppression by static turbulence control.
J. U. Schluter
- Combustion instability due to the nonlinear interaction between sound and flame.
X. Wu, M. Wang and P. Moin
- DNS of transition in hypersonic boundary-layer flows including high-temperature gas effects.
C. Stemmer and N. N. Mansour
- Temperature-fluctuation scaling in reacting boundary layers.
M. P. Martin and G. V. Candler
- Preliminary LES over a hypersonic elliptical cross-section cone.
M. P. Martin, M. Wright, G. V. Candler, U. Piomelli, G. Weirs and H. Johnson
- Stochastic sub-grid modeling of drop breakup for LES of atomizing spray.
M. Gorokhovski and S. Apte
- Study of the turbulence modulation in particle-laden flows using LES.
- A formulation for fast computations of rigid particulate flows.
N. A. Patankar
- Direct numerical simulation of polymer flow.
Y. Dubief and S. K. Lele
- Structure and evolution of circumstellar disks during the early phase of accretion from a parent cloud.
O. C. Idowu
- Modeling blood flow in a porcine aorta bypass graft: realization of physiological conditions.
V. Favier and C. A. Taylor
- An evolutionary algorithm for multi-objective optimization of combustion processes.
D. Buche, P. Stoll and P. Koumoutsakos
- Shape optimization for aerodynamic noise control.
A. L. Marsden, M. Wang and B. Mohammadi
- Incomplete sensitivities in design and control of fluidic channels.
B. Mohammadi, R. Bharawaj, J. I. Moldho and J. Santiago
- Efficient Fast Multipole Method for low frequency scattering.
- Calculating free energies using average force.
E. Darve and A. Pohorille
- Buckyballs in water: structural characteristics and energetics.
E. M. Kotsalis, R. L. Jaffe, J. H. Walther, T. Werder and P. Koumoutsakos
- Instability of Blasius boundary layer in the presence of steady streaks.
X. Wu and J. Luo
- Effects of long-wavelength Klebanoff modes on boundary-layer instability.
X. Wu and M. Choudhari
- The large-scale organization of autonomous turbulent wall regions.
J. Jimenez, O. Flores and M. Garcia-Villalba
- Direct numerical simulation of the very large anisotropic scales in a turbulent channel.
J. C. del Alamo and J. Jimenez
- CFD analysis of flow in an open-jet aeroacoustic experiment.
S. Moreau, G. Iaccarino, M. Roger and M. Wang
- RANS solver with adaptive structured boundary non-conforming grids.
S. Majumdar, G. Iaccarino and P. Durbin
- Modeling the ``rapid'' part of the velocity/pressure-gradient correlation inhomogeneous turbulence.
S. V. Poroseva
- Simulating separated flows using the k-epsilon model.
S. V. Poroseva and G. Iaccarino
- Wall corrections in modeling rotating pipe flow.
S. V. Poroseva