- Global mode decomposition of supersonic jet noise.
J. W. Nichols, S. K. Lele and P. Moin
- Post-processing of large-eddy simulations for jet noise predictions.
S. Mendez, M. Shoeybi, A. Sharma, S. K. Lele and P. Moin
- Full system scramjet simulation.
R. Pecnik, V. E. Terrapon, F. Ham and G. Iaccarino
- A flamelet-based model for supersonic combustion.
V. E. Terrapon, F. Ham, R. Pecnik and H. Pitsch
- Internal energy excitation and dissociation of molecular nitrogen in a compressing flow.
T. E. Magin, M. Panesi, A. Bourdon, R. Jaffe and D. Schwenke
- Thermo-chemical dynamics and chemical quasi-equilibrium of plasmas in thermal non-equilibrium.
T. E. Magin, B. Graille and M. Massot
- Analysis of shock tube equilibrium radiation for Earth re-entry applications.
A. M. Brandis
- Uncertainty quantification of the transonic flow around the RAE2822 airfoil.
J. A. S. Witteveen, A. Doostan, R. Pecnik and G. Iaccarino
- Uncertainty quantification for linear and weakly non-linear supersonic boundary-layer instability.
O. Marxen, G. Iaccarino and E. S. G. Shaqfeh
- Non-adapted sparse approximation of PDEs with stochastic inputs.
A. Doostan, H. Owhadi, A. Lashgari and G. Iaccarino
- Boundary procedures for the time-dependent stochastic Burgers’ equation.
P. Pettersson, G. Iaccarino and J. Nordstrom
- Role of Weber number in primary breakup of turbulent liquid jets in crossflow.
M. G. Pai, I. Bermejo-Moreno, O. Desjardins and H. Pitsch
- Modeling interfacial flows characterized by large density ratios with the level set method.
M. Raessi and H. Pitsch
- Direct numerical simulation of three-dimensional swirling n-heptane spray flames.
K. Luo, H. Pitsch and M. G. Pai
- A validation study of the flamelet approach’s ability to predict flame structure when fluid mechanics are fully resolved.
E. Knudsen and H. Pitsch
- Towards regime identification and appropriate chemistry tabulation for computation of autoigniting turbulent reacting flows.
M. Kostka, E. Knudsen and H. Pitsch
- Direct numerical simulation of soot formation in jet-engine combustors.
G. Bansal, M. E. Mueller and H. Pitsch
- Lag-modeling approach for dissipation terms in large eddy simulation.
S. G. Chumakov, J. Larsson, C. Schmitt and H. Pitsch
- Invariant algebraic wall-bounded turbulence modeling.
- Subgrid-scale modeling of shock-turbulence interaction for large-eddy simulations.
- Large-eddy simulation of a turbulent helium-air plume using the nLES method.
G. C. Burton
- Large-eddy simulation of ultra-high Atwood number Rayleigh-Taylor mixing using the nLES method.
G. C. Burton
- Dynamics and mixing of a sonic jet in a supersonic turbulent crossflow.
S. Kawai and S. K. Lele
- Extension of CHIMPS for unstructured overset simulation and higher-order interpolation.
S. Hahn, G. Iaccarino, S. Ananthan and J. D. Baeder
- Unphysical damping of turbulence when passing a numerically captured shock.
- Numerical errors generated by shock-capturing schemes in compressible multicomponent flows.
E. Johnsen, F. Ham and J. Larsson
- Discontinuous Galerkin method with WENO limiter for flows with discontinuity.
C. Liang, F. Ham and E. Johnsen
- Well-posedness and stability of a coupled fluid flow and heat transfer problem.
J. Lindstrom and J. Nordstrom
- A robust scheme for compressible flows with a minimum artificial stabilization.
S. Kang and H. Pitsch
- Pressure-correction algorithm using Poisson system with constant coefficients for fast two-phase simulations.
D. Kim and P. Moin
- On the lattice Boltzmann method for multiphase flows.
S. H. Kim and H. Pitsch
- Generalized three-dimensional characteristic boundary conditions for unstructured grids.
- Improvement of adjoint based methods for efficient computation of response surfaces.
F. Palacios, K. Duraisamy and J. J. Alonso
- Construction of low-dissipative high-order well-balanced filter schemes for non-equilibrium flows.
W. Wang, H. C. Yee, B. Sjogreen, T. Magin and C.-W. Shu
- Localized amplification of energy in turbulent channels.
- Realistic MHD simulations of the Evershed flow in a sunspot penumbra.
I. N. Kitiashvili, A. G. Kosovichev, A. A. Wray and N. N. Mansour
- The dynamics of a vesicle in shear flow.
H. Zhao and E. S. G. Shaqfeh
- Numerical simulation of scalar mixing from a point source over a wavy wall.
R. Rossi and G. Iaccarino
- Appendix: Center for Turbulence Research 2009 Roster