- Prediction of supersonic jet noise from complex nozzles.
J. W. Nichols, F. E. Ham, S. K. Lele and P. Moin
- Numerical simulation of the breakup of a round liquid jet by a coaxial flow of gas with a subgrid Lagrangian breakup model.
D. Kim and P. Moin
- Grid-point requirements for large eddy simulation: Chapman's estimates revisited.
H. Choi and P. Moin
- Wall-modeled large eddy simulation in complex geometries with application to high-lift devices.
J. Bodart and J. Larsson
- Wall-modeled large eddy simulation of shock/turbulent boundary-layer interaction in a duct.
I. Bermejo-Moreno, J. Larsson, L. Campo, J. Bodart, R. Vicquelin, D. Helmer and J. Eaton
- Large eddy simulations of the HyShot II scramjet.
J. Larsson, R. Vicquelin and I. Bermejo-Moreno
- Turbulence budgets in oblique shockwave/turbulent boundary layer interactions.
B. Morgan and S. K. Lele
- Explicitly filtered large eddy simulation on unstructured grids.
S. T. Bose, P. Moin and F. Ham
- Predicting natural transition using large eddy simulation.
T. Sayadi and P. Moin
- Direct numerical simulation of H-type and K-type transition to turbulence.
T. Sayadi, C. W. Hamman and P. Moin
- Structural LES modeling with high-order spectral difference schemes.
G. Lodato, P. Castonguay and A. Jameson
- Vortex tube formation in solar turbulent convection.
I. N. Kitiashvili, A. G. Kosovichev, N. N. Mansour, S. K. Lele and A. A. Wray
- Epistemic uncertainty quantification of RANS modeling for an underexpanded jet in a supersonic cross flow.
C. Gorl´e, M. Emory and G. Iaccarino
- Statistical inference of uncertainties in elementary reaction rates of chemical mechanisms.
N. Kseib, J. Urzay and G. Iaccarino
- Introducing essentially non-oscillatory stencil selection with subcell resolution into uncertainty quantification.
J. A. S. Witteveen and G. Iaccarino
- RANS modeling of scalar dispersion from localized sources within a simplified urban-area model.
R. Rossi, S. Capra and G. Iaccarino
- A revised spray-combustion diagram of diffusion-controlled burning regimes in fuel-spray clouds.
- Source terms for calculations of vaporizing and burning fuel sprays with non-unity Lewis numbers in gases with temperature-dependent thermal conductivities.
J. Urzay, H. Pitsch and A. Li˜n´an
- Spray evaporation model sensitivities.
Shashank, E. Knudsen and H. Pitsch
- Direct numerical simulation of autoigniting mixing layers in MILD combustion.
J. A. van Oijen
- LES of an auto-igniting C2H4 flame DNS.
E. Knudsen, E. S. Richardson, J. H. Chen and H. Pitsch
- Identification of azimuthal modes in annular combustion chambers.
T. Poinsot, P. Wolf, G. Staffelbach, L. Y. M. Gicquel and J. D. Muller
- Assessment of the combustion characteristics of hydrogen transverse jets in supersonic crossflow.
M. Gamba, V. E. Terrapon, A. Saghafian, M. G. Mungal and H. Pitsch
- Toluene PLIF thermometry and imaging in supersonic flows.
V. A. Miller, M. Gamba, M. G. Mungal and R. K. Hanson
- A study of expansion tube gas flow conditions for scramjet combustor model testing.
F. Orley, C. L. Strand, V. A. Miller, M. Gamba, N. A. Adams and G. Iaccarino
- New convergence acceleration techniques in the Joe code.
F. Palacios and J. J. Alonso
- A multi-Gaussian quadrature method of moments for simulating high Stokes number turbulent two-phase flows.
A. Vi´e, C. Chalons, R. O. Fox, F. Laurent and M. Massot
- Second-order scheme for quadrature-based velocity high order moment methods for disperse two-phase flows.
D. Kah, A. Vi´e, C. Chalons and M. Massot
- Using the compressible Navier-Stokes equations as a model for heat transfer in solids.
J. Berg and J. Nordstrom
- Time-space adaptive numerical methods for the simulation of combustion fronts.
M. Duarte, M. Massot, S. Descombes, C. Tenaud and S. Candel
- Characteristic outflows with optimal transverse terms: the edges and corners coupling algorithm.
G. Lodato and H. Pitsch
- High-order finite difference methods with subcell resolution for 2D detonation waves.
W. Wang, C.-W. Shu, H. C. Yee and B. Sjogreen
- Variable high-order overset grid methods for mixed steady and unsteady multiscale viscous hypersonic nonequilibrium flows.
A. Lani, B. Sj¨ogreen, H. C. Yee and W. D. Henshaw
- Performance of four high-order shock-capturing schemes for stiff source terms with discontinuities: preliminary results.
D. V. Kotov, H. C. Yee, B. Sjogreen, W. Wang and C.-W. Shu
- Buckling transitions of a beam at a stagnation point.
L. Guglielmini, A. Kushwaha, E. Shaqfeh and H. A. Stone