Annual Research Briefs 2015
Table of contents
- Spatially-localized wavelet-based spectral analysis of preferential concentration in particle-laden turbulence.
M. Bassenne, J. Urzay and P. Moin
- A dynamic subgrid-scale model based on differential flters for LES of particle-laden turbulent flows.
G. I. Park, J. Urzay, M. Bassenne and P. Moin
- Polydisperse particles in an irradiated turbulent gas-particle mixture.
M. Rahmani, G. Geraci, G. Iaccarino and A. Mani
- Parallel variable-density particle-laden turbulence simulation.
H. Pouransari, M. Mortazavi and A. Mani
- On diffuse-interface modeling of high-pressure transcritical fuel sprays.
L. Jofre, J. Urzay, A. Mani and P. Moin
- Regularized deconvolution method for turbulent combustion modeling.
Q. Wang and M. Ihme
- Analytical methods for azimuthal thermo-acoustic modes in annular combustion chambers.
M. Bauerheim and T. Poinsot
- Recent advances in linear methods for sensitivity, passive control and modeling of thermo-acoustic instabilities.
L. Magri and M. Ihme
- Large-eddy simulation of fuel effect on lean blow-out in gas turbines.
L. Esclapez, P. C. Ma and M. Ihme
- Large-eddy simulations and turbulent combustion model analysis of a dual-mode scramjet combustor.
W. L. Chan and M. Ihme
- Linear stability analysis of the onset dynamics of scramjet unstart.
I. Jang, P. Moin and J. W. Nichols
- Towards modeling boundary layer transition in large-eddy simulations.
M. J. P. Hack and P. Moin
- Wall-modeled large-eddy simulation of a separated flow over the NASA wall-mounted hump.
G. I. Park
- LES-based characterization of a suction and oscillatory blowing fluid actuator.
J. Kim, P. Moin and A. Seifert
- A multi fidelity control variate approach for the multilevel Monte Carlo technique.
G. Geraci, M. Eldred and G. Iaccarino
- Epistemic uncertainty in statistical Markovian turbulence models.
A. A. Mishra, G. Iaccarino and K. Duraisamy
- Stochastic analysis of vortex-induced vibrations of two oscillating cylinders in the proximity-wake interference region.
G. Geraci, M. D. de Tullio and G. Iaccarino
- A scalable geometric multigrid method for non-symmetric linear systems arising from elliptic equations.
M. Esmaily-Moghadam, L. Jofre, G. Iaccarino and A. Mani
- Discontinuous Galerkin scheme for turbulent flow simulations.
P. C. Ma, Y. Lv and M. Ihme
- High-order Eulerian methods for elastic-plastic flow in solids and coupling with fluid flows.
N. Ghaisas, A. Subramaniam and S. K. Lele
- Computational investigation of empty nose syndrome.
T. Flint, M. Esmaily-Moghadam, A. Thamboo, N. Velasquez and P. Moin