I. Stochastic Decomposition/Chaos/Bifurcation Group
- Stochastic estimation of conditional eddies in turbulent channel flow.
R. J. ADRIAN, P. MOIN and R. D. MOSER
- A low dimensional dynamical system for the wall layer.
N. AUBRY and L. R. KEEFE
- Self similarity of two point correlations in wall bounded turbulent flows.
J.C. R.HUNT, P. MOIN, R. D. MOSER and P.R. SPALART
- Ejection mechanisms in the sublayer of a turbulent channel.
J. JIMENEZ, P. Morn, R. D. MOSER and L. R. KEEFE
II. K-space Group
- EDQNM closure: "A homogeneous simulation to support it," "A quasi-homogeneous simulation to disprove it."
J. P. BERTOGLIO, K. SQUIRES and J. H. FERZIGER
- Validation of EDQNM for subgrid and supergrid models.
- Angular distribution of turbulence in wave space.
G. COLEMAN, J. H. FERZIGER, J.P. BERTOGLIO
- Big Whorls Carry little whorls.
J. C. R. HUNT, J. C. BUELL and A. A. WRAY
- Study of one-dimensional spectral dynamic equations of the Reynolds stresses in homogeneous anisotropic turbulence: Application to split-spectrum modeling.
- Modeling scalar flux and the energy and dissipation equations.
III. Scalar Transport /Reacting Flows Group
- Direct numerical simulation of buoyantly driven turbulence.
WM. T. ASHURST and M. M. ROGERS
- Premixed turbulent flame calculation.
S. EL-TARRY, C. J. RUTLAND, J. H. FERZIGER and M. M. ROGERS
- Modeling of turbulent transport as a volume process.
M. J. JENNINGS and T. MOREL
- Analysis of non-premixed turbulent reacting flows.
A. D. LEONARD and J. C. HILL
- A statistical investigation of the single-point pdf of velocity and vorticity based on direct numerical simulations.
M. MORTAZAVI, W. KOLLMANN and K. SQUIRES
IV. Reynolds Stress Modeling Group
- On local approximations of the pressure-strain term in turbulence models.
P. BRADWHAW, N. N. MANSOUR and U. PIOMELLI
- Local structure of intercomponent energy transfer in homogeneous turbulent shear flow.
J. G. BRAUSSER and M. J. LEE
- A general form for the dissipation length scale in turbulent shear flows.
J.C. R. HUNT, P. S. SPALART and N. N. MANSOUR
- Test code for the assessment and improvement of Reynolds stress models.
M. W. RUBESIN, J. R. VIEGAS, D. VANDROMME and H. HA MINH
- Reynolds stress models of homogeneous turbulence.
T.-H. SHIH, N. N. MANSOUR and J. Y. CHEN
- The decay of isotropic turbulence in a rapidly rotating frame.
C. G. SPEZIALE, N. N. MANSOUR and R. S. ROGALLO
- Evaluation of a theory for pressure-strain rate.
J. WEINSTOCK, and K. SHARIFF
- Relations between two-point correlations and pressure strain terms.
M. WOLFSHTEIN and S. K. LELE
V. Turbulence Structure Group
- Shear-layer structures in near-wall turbulence.
A. V. JOHANSSON, P. H. ALFREDSSON and J. KIM
- The simulation of coherent structures in a laminar boundary layer.
K. BREUER, M. T. LANDAHL and P. S. SPALART
- Conditionally-averaged structures in wall-bounded turbulent flows.
Y. G. GUEZENNEC, U. PIOMELLI and J. KIM
- Structure of turbulent shear flows.
A. K. M. F. HUSSAIN, J. JEONG and J. KIM
- Inflectional instabilities in the wall region of bounded turbulent shear flows.
J. D. SWEARINGEN, R. F. BLACKWELDER and P. S. SPALART
- Active layer model for wall-bounded turbulence.
M. T. LANDAHL, J. KIM and P. S. SPALART
- Wave-growth associated with turbulent spot in plane Poiseuille flow.
D. S. HENNINGSON, M. T. LANDAHL and J. KIM
- Coherent structure.
- Coherent structures - comments on mechanisms.
J. C. R. HUNT
- Coherent structures and dynamical systems.
- Coherent structures and modeling: some background comments.
S. J. KLINE
- Coherent structures.
C. G. SPEZIALE