- Effects of non-unity Lewis numbers in diffusion flames.
A. LINAN, P. ORLANDI, R. VERZICCO and F. J. HIGUERA
- Effect of chemical heat release in a temporally evolving mixing layer.
F. J. HIGUERA and R. D. MOSER
- Direct numerical simulations of turbulent non-premixed methane-air flames modeled with reduced kinetics.
J. M. CARD, J. H. CHEN, M. DAY, and S. MAHALINGAM
- Triple flame structure and diffusion flame stabilization.
D. VEYNANTE, L. VERVISCH, T. POINSOT, A. LINAN and G. RUETSCH
- Turbulent transport in premixed flames.
C. J. RUTLAND and R. S. CANT
- The coupling between flame surface dynamics and species mass con servation in premixed turbulent combustion.
A. TROUVE, D. VEY NANTE, K. N. C. BRAY and T. MANTEL
- Pdf modeling for premixed turbulent combustion based on the prop erties of iso-concentration surfaces.
L. VERVISCH, W. KoLLMANN, K. N. C. BRAY, and T. MANTEL
- Passive turbulent flamelet propagation.
WM. T. ASHURST, G. R. RUETSCH and T. S. LUND
- Simulation of a turbulent flame in a channel.
G. BRUNEAUX, K. AK SELVOLL, T. POINSOT and J. H. FERZIGER
- Pressure and higher-order spectra for homogeneous isotropic turbulence.
D. I. PULLIN and R. S. ROGALLO
- Statistics of pressure and pressure gradient in homogeneous isotropic turbulence.
T. GOTOH and R. S. ROGALLO
- The decay of axisymmetric homogeneous turbulence.
J. R. CHASNOV
- Vortex ring instability and its sound
R. VERZICCO and K. SHARIFF
- Instability of streamwise vortices in plane channel flows.
K. COUGHLIN, J. JIMENEZ and R. 0. MOSER
- Numerical investigation of supersonic turbulent boundary layers with high wall temperature.
Y. Guo and N. A. ADAMS
III. Modeling & LES
- A Lagrangian dynamic subgrid-scale model of turbulence.
C. MENEVEAU, T. S. LUND and W. CABOT
- Effects of turbulence compressibility and unsteadiness in compression corner flow.
A. BRANKOVIC and O. ZEMAN
- Role of pressure diffusion in non-homogeneous shear flows.
A. O. DE MOREN, S. K. LELE and P. DURBIN
- Modeling near wall effects in second moment closures by elliptic relaxation.
D. LAURENCE AND P. DURBIN
- Modeling the two-point correlation of the vector stream function.
M. OBERLACK, M. M. ROGERS and W. C. REYNOLDS
- Homogeneous turbulence subjected to mean flow with elliptic stream lines.
G. A. BLAISDELL and K. SHARIFF
- On the transition towards slow manifold in shallow-water and 3D Eu ler equations in a rotating frame.
- On the asymptotic similarity of rotating homogeneous turbulence.
K. D. SQUIRES, J. R. CHASNOV, and N. N. MANSOUR
- Anisotropic structure of homogeneous turbulence subjected to uniform rotation.
C. CAMBON, N. N. MANSOUR, and K. D. SQUIRES
- Single point modeling of rotating turbulent flows.
A. H. HADID, N. N. MANSOUR and O. ZEMAN