- Non-linear k-epsilon-v2 modeling with application to high-lift.
F. S. Lien and P. A. Durbin
- Application of the k-epsilon-v2 model to multi-component airfoils.
G. Iaccarino and P. A. Durbin
- A new approach to turbulence modeling.[click here for pdf version]
B. Perot and P. Moin
- Second moment closure analysis of the backstep flow database.
S. Parneix, D. Laurence and P. Durbin
- On modeling pressure diffusion in non-homogeneous shear flows.
A. O. Demuren, M. M. Rogers, P. Durbin and S. K. Lele
- Prediction of the backflow and recovery regions in the backward facing step at various Reynolds numbers.
V. Michelassi, P. A. Durbin and N. N. Mansour
- A-priori testing of sub-grid models for chemically reacting nonpremixed turbulent shear flows.
J. Jimenez, A. Linan, M. M. Rogers and F. J. Higuera
- Turbulent flame propagation in partially premixed flames.
T. Poinsot, D. Veynante, A. Trouve and G. Ruetsch
- A dynamic subgrid-scale model for LES of the G-equation.
A. Bourlioux, H. G. Im and J. H. Ferziger
- A new methodology to determine kinetic parameters for one- and two-step chemical models.
T. Mantel, F. N. Egolfopoulos and C. T. Bowman
- Evaluation of joint probability density function models for turbulent nonpremixed combustion with complex chemistry.
N. S. A. Smith, S. M. Frolov and C. T. Bowman
- Effect of chemistry and turbulence on NO formation in oxygen-natural gas flames.
J.-M. Samaniego, F. N. Egolfopoulos and C. T. Bowman
- Asymptotic solution of the turbulent mixing layer for velocity ratio close to unity.
F. J. Higuera, J. Jimenez and A. Linan
- The effects of complex chemistry on triple flames.
T. Echekki and J. H. Chen
LARGE EDDY SIMULATION
- Ensemble averaged dynamic modeling.
D. Carati, A. Wray and W. Cabot
- Anisotropic eddy viscosity models.
D. Carati and W. Cabot
- Dynamic Smagorinsky model on anisotropic grids.
A. Scotti, C. Meneveau, and M. Fatica
- Dynamic model with scale-dependent coefficients in the viscous range.
C. Meneveau and T. S. Lund
- The incremental unknowns - multilevel scheme for the simulation of turbulent channel flows.
M. Chen, H. Choi, T. Dubois, J. Shen and R. Temam
- A priori testing of subgrid-scale models for the velocity-pressure and vorticity-velocity formulations.
G. S. Winckelmans, T. S. Lund, D. Carati and A. A. Wray
- LES on unstructured deforming meshes: towards reciprocating IC engines.
D. C. Haworth and K. Jansen
- Large eddy simulation of a backward facing step flow using a least squares spectral element method.
D. C. Chan and R. Mittal
- Evaluation of a vortex-based subgrid stress model using DNS databases.
A. Misra and T. S. Lund
CONTROL, STRUCTURES, AND HYDROACOUSTICS
- Hydroacoustic forcing function modeling using DNS database.
I. Zawadzki, J. L. Gershfeld, Y. Na and M. Wang
- A study of the turbulence structures of wall-bounded shear flows.
M. S. Chong, J. Soria, A. E. Perry, J. Chacin, Y. Na and B. J. Cantwell
- Optimal and robust control of transition.
T. R. Bewley and R. Agarwal
- Simulation and modeling of the elliptic streamline flow.
G. A. Blaisdell and K. Shariff
- Drag reduction in turbulent MHD pipe flows.