I. NANOFLUIDICS AND BIOLOGY
- Molecular dynamics simulations of carbon nanotubes in water.
J.H. Walther, R. Jaffe, T. Halicioglu and P. Koumoutsakos
- Atomistic simulation of electro-osmosis in a nanometer-scale channel.
J. B. Freund
- The turbulent life of phytoplankton.
S. Ghosal, M. Rogers and A. Wray
- Design of minimal dispersion fluidic channels in a CAD-free framework.
B. Mohammadi, J. I. Molho and J. A. Santiago
- Multiobjective optimization using evolutionary algorithms.
I. F. Sbalzarini, S. Muller and P. Koumoutsakos
- Optimization of trailing vortex destruction by evolution strategies.
G.-H. Cottet, I. Sbalzarini, S. Muller and P. Koumoutsakos
III. ASTROPHYSICAL AND GEOPHYSICAL FLOWS
- Scalings and asymptotics of coherent vortices in protoplanetary disks.
J. Barranco, P. Marcus and O. Umurhan
- Vortices in protoplanetary disks and the formation of planetesimals.
J. A. Barranco and P. S. Marcus
- Particle distributions in the flow over a wavy wall.
B. J. Boersma
- Propagation of internal wave packets in the thermocline.
G. F. Carnevale and P. Orlandi
- Numerical simulations of combustion in a lean stratified propane-air mixture.
C. Jimenez, D. Haworth, T. Poinsot, B. Cuenot and R. Blint
- A probability density function/flamelet method for partially premixed turbulent combustion.
D. C. Haworth
- Dynamically thickened flame LES model for premixed and non-premixed turbulent combustion.
J. P. Legier, T. Poinsot and D. Veynante
- A turbulent flame speed closure model for LES of industrial burner flows.
P. Flohr and H. Pitsch
- Modeling turbulent reacting methane thermochlorination flows.
A. D. Harvey and H. Pitsch
- Toward a unified high-pressure drop model for spray simulations.
J. C. Oefelein and S. K. Aggarwal
- Simulation and modeling of the behavior of conditional scalar moments in turbulent spray combustion.
N. S. A. Smith, C. M. Cha, H. Pitsch and J. C. Oefelein
V. TURBULENCE MODELING
- Evaluation of an industrial CFD code for LES applications.
D. Choi, D. Prasad, M. Wang and C. Pierce
- Evaluation of RANS models for rotating flows.
A. Ooi, B. A. Pettersson Reif, G. Iaccarino and P. A. Durbin
- On stably stratified homogeneous shear flows subjected to rotation.
B. A. Pettersson Reif, A. Ooi and P. A. Durbin
- LES and unsteady RANS of boundary-layer transition induced by periodically passing wakes.
F. E. Ham, F. S. Lien, X. Wu, M. Wang and P. Durbin
VI. LARGE EDDY SIMULATION
- Time filtering in large eddy simulations.
D. Carati and A. Wray
- Numerical simulations of homogeneous turbulence using Lagrangian-averaged Navier-Stokes equations.
K. Mohseni, S. Shkoller, B. Kosovic, J.E. Marsden, D. Carati, A.A. Wray and R.S. Rogallo
- Non-locality of scale interactions in turbulent shear flows.
F. Hersant, B. Dubrulle and M. Wang
- Evaluation of the use of second generation wavelets in the Coherent Vortex Simulation approach.
D.E. Goldstein, O.V. Vasilyev, A.A.Wray and R.S. Rogallo
- CVS decomposition of 3D homogeneous turbulence using orthogonal wavelets.
M. Farge, K. Schneider, G. Pellegrino, A.A. Wray and R.S. Rogallo
- CVS filtering of 3D turbulent mixing layers using orthogonal wavelets.
K. Schneider, M. Farge, G. Pellegrino, A.A. Wray and M. Rogers
- Computation of trailing edge noise from an incompressible flow calculation.
A. A. Oberai and M. Wang