I. TURBULENT JET ACOUSTICS
- An evaluation of LES for jet noise prediction.
B. Rembold, J.B. Freund and M. Wang
- Turbulence interactions leading to far-field jet noise.
J.B. Freund, D.J. Bodony and S.K. Lele
- Perturbation & adjoint analyses of flow-acoustic interactions in an unsteady 2D jet.
L.I. Cervino, T.R. Bewley, J.B. Freund and S.K. Lele
II. RANS MODELING
- RANS calculations of secondary flow structures in ribbed ducts.
A. Ooi, B.A. Petterson Reif, G. Iaccarino and P.A. Durbin
- Modeling convection heat transfer & turbulence with fire applications: a high temperature vertical plate and a methane fire.
D. Rouson, S.R. Tieszen and G. Evans
III. LARGE-EDDY SIMULATION
- Evaluation of subgrid-scale models in terms of time correlations.
Guo-wei He, Meng Wang and Sanjiva K. Lele
- Large-eddy simulations with explicit equations for subgrid-scale quantities.
Daniele Carati and Alan A. Wray
- Investigation of numerical errors, subfilter-scale models, and subgrid-scale mode ls in turbulent channel flow simulations.
Jessica Gullbrand and Fotini Katopodes Chow
- Comparison of recent dynamic subgrid-scale models in turbulent channel flow.
H. Jeanmart and G.S. Winckelmans
- Tools for large-eddy simulation.
David A. Caughey and Giridhar Jothiprasad
- Toward optimal LES on unstructured meshes.
A. Haselbacher, R.D. Moser, G. Constantinescu and K. Mahesh
IV. LARGE EDDY SIMULATIONS NUMERICS
- Colocated finite-volume schemes for large-eddy simulation on unstructured meshes .
S. Benhamadouche, K. Mahesh and G. Constantinescu
- Discontinuous Galerkin methods for turbulence simulation.
S. Scott Collis
- Toward the LES of flow past a submerged hydrofoil.
A. Pascarelli, G. Iaccarino and M. Fatica
- Characterization of near-wall turbulence in terms of equilibrium and periodic solutions.
Genta Kawahara, Javier Jimenez, Makoto Shiba and Mark Simens
- MHD turbulence in the presence of a strong magnetic field.
S.C. Kassinos, B. Knaepen and D. Carati
- Characteristics of scalar dispersion in turbulent-channel flow.
Juan C. del Alamo and Javier Jimenez
- The turbulent flow over a permeable wall.
W.P. Breugem and B.J. Boersma
- Contrail formation in aircraft wakes using large eddy simulations.
R. Paoli, J. Helie, T.J. Poinsot and S. Ghosal
VI. STRATIFIED FLOWS
- Entrainment-zone restratification and flow structures in stratified shear turbulence.
B. Anders Pettersson Reif, Joseph Werne, Oyvind Andreassen, Christian Meyer and Melissa Davis-Mansour
- Waves in turbulent stably-stratified shear flow.
F.G. Jacobitz, M.M. Rogers and J.H. Ferziger
- Adriatic simulations by DieCAST.
D. Dietrich, G.F. Carnevale and P. Orlandi
- Optimization of aerodynamic and acoustic performance of supersonic civil transports.
- Optimization of cylinder flow control via actuators with zero net mass flux.
P. Catalano, M. Wang, G. Iaccarino, Ivo F. Sbalzarini and P. Koumoutsakos
- Machine learning for biological trajectory classification applications.
Ivo F. Sbalzarini, Julie Theriot and Petros Koumoutsakos
- On the boundary condition for water at a hydrophobic, dense surface.
J.H. Walther, R.L. Jaffe, T. Werder, T. Halicioglu and P. Koumoutsakos
- Large eddy simulation of turbulent combustion for gas turbines with reduced chemistry.
L. Selle, G. Lartigue, T. Poinsot, P. Kaufmann, W. Krebs and D. Veynante
- Non-reflecting boundary conditions for acoustic transfer matrix estimation with LES.
Wolfgang Polifke and Cliff Wall
- Large eddy simulation of pool fires with detailed chemistry using an unsteady flamelet model.
R. Rawat, H. Pitsch and J.F. Ripoll
- Lagrangian PDF mixing models for reacting flows.
Rodney O. Fox, Chong M. Cha and Philippe Trouillet
- Dynamics and dispersion in Eulerian-Eulerian DNS of two-phase flows.
A. Kaufmann, O. Simonin, T. Poinsot and J. Helie
- Analysis and modeling of the dispersion of vaporizing polydispersed sprays in turbulent flows.
J. Reveillon, M. Massot and C. Pera