- Invariant modeling in large-eddy simulation of turbulence.
- Validation of large-eddy simulation in a plain asymmetric diffuser.
M. Fatica, H.-J. Kaltenbach and R. Mittal
- Progress in large-eddy simulation of trailing-edge turbulence and aeroacoustic.
- Resolution requirements in large-eddy simulations of shear flows.
J. S. Baggett, J. Jimenez and A. G. Kravchenko
- A general theory of discrete filtering for LES in complex geometry.
O. V. Vasilyev and T. S. Lund
- On the use of discrete filters for large eddy simulation.
T. S. Lund
- Wall models in large eddy simulation of separated flow.
- Perspectives for ensemble average LES.
- Anisotropic grid-based formulas for subgrid-scale models.
G.-H. Cottet and A. A. Wray
- Some modeling requirements for wall models in large eddy simulation.
J. S. Baggett
- Numerical simulation of 3D turbulent boundary layers using the V2F model.
S. Parneix and P. Durbin
- Accurate modeling of impinging jet heat transfer.
M. Behnia, S. Parneix and P. Durbin
- Application of turbulence models to high-lift airfoils.
- Advances in structure-based turbulence modeling.
S. C. Kassinos and W. C. Reynolds
- Incorporating realistic chemistry into direct numerical simulations of turbulent non-premixed combustion.
W. K. Bushe, R. W. Bilger and G. R. Ruetsch
- Effects of small-scale structure on turbulent mixing.
G. R. Ruetsch and J. H. Ferziger
- Turbulent premixed combustion in the laminar flamelet and the thin reaction zone regime.
- Large eddy simulation of combustion instabilities in turbulent premixed burners.
D. Veynante and T. Poinsot
- On the generation of vorticity at a free-surface.
T. Lundgren and P. Koumoutsakos
- Active control of turbulent channel flow.
- A generalized framework for robust control in fluid mechanics.
T. Bewley, R. Temam and M. Ziane
- Combined immersed-boundary/B-spline methods for simulations of flow in complex geometries.
- DNS of shock boundary-layer interaction -- preliminary results for compression ramp flow.
N. A. Adams