The Center for Turbulence Research (CTR) brings engineers, physicists and computational scientists under one roof to unlock the secrets of turbulence and develop physics based models and predictive tools for multi-scale engineering analysis.
Tackling Turbulence with Supercomputers
By Parviz Moin and John Kim
"Computers only recently became powerful enough to illuminate simple examples of this great classical problem. In some cases, they will let engineers control it."
- 2022 Proceedings of the Summer Program
- CTR Summer Program Tutorial Series
- Annual Research Briefs 2022
- 584 downloadable reports from the 1987-2018 CTR Summer Programs ordered by topic
- CTR Summer Program
- 30 Years of Dynamic Modeling
- Beyond the tunnel - ASCR Discovery
- CTR Summer Programs in the News
- An Appreciation of the Life and Work of William C. Reynolds (1933-2004)
- Mandala-inspired representation of the turbulent energy cascade
- Stanford researchers break million-core supercomputer barrier