- Direct numerical simulation of turbulent non-pre-mixed combustion with realistic chemistry.
W. K. Bushe and R. W. Bilger
- LES of non-premixed turbulent reacting flows with Conditional Source term Estimation.
H. Steiner and W. K. Bushe
- Measurements of the three-dimensional scalar dissipation rate in gas-phase planar turbulent jets.
L. K. Su
- Direct simulation of a jet diffusion flame.
B. J. Boersma
- On the use of interpolating wavelets in the direct numerical simulation of combustion.
R. Prosser and W. K. Bushe
- On the use of a dynamically adaptive wavelet collocation algorithm in DNS of non-premixed turbulent combustion.
Oleg V. Vasilyev and W. Kendal Bushe
- 2D simulations of Hall thrusters.
Eduardo Fernandez, Mark Cappelli, and Krishnan Mahesh
- Computation of trailing-edge noise at low Mach number using LES and acoustic analogy.
- Weakly nonlinear modeling of the early stages of bypass transition.
S. A. Maslowe
- Interactions between freestream turbulence and boundary layers.
J. C. R. Hunt, P. A. Durbin and X. Wu
- Interfaces at the outer boundaries of turbulent motions.
D. K. Bisset, J. C. R. Hunt, X. Cai and M. M. Rogers
- The largest scales of turbulent wall flows.
- The instability of streaks in near-wall turbulence.
G. Kawahara, J. Jiménez, M. Uhlmann and A. Pinelli
- An implementation of the v2-f model with application to transonic flows.
- Heat transfer predictions in cavities.
A. Ooi, G. Iaccarino and M. Behnia
- A structure-based model with stropholysis effects.
S. C. Kassinos and W. C. Reynolds
- Modeling a confined swirling coaxial jet.
C. A. Lin
- Subgrid-scale models based on incremental unknowns for large eddy simulations.
T. Dubois and F. Bouchon
- Subgrid scale modeling taking the numerical error into consideration.
Youhei Morinishi and Oleg V. Vasilyev
- Towards a near-wall model for LES of a separated diffuser flow.
- On the feasibility of merging LES with RANS for the near-wall region of attached turbulent flows.
Jeffrey S. Baggett
- Large-eddy simulation of a separated boundary layer.
- Numerical study of a channel flow with variable properties.
F. C. Nicoud
- On the construction of high order finite difference schemes on non-uniform meshes with good conservation properties
Oleg V. Vasilyev
- Development of immersed boundary methods for complex geometries.
- Particle methods for micro and macroscale flow simulations.