- Large-eddy simulation of a turbulent piloted methane/air diffusion flame (Sandia flame D).
- Simultaneous measurements of velocity and scalar fields: application in crossflowing jets and lifted jet diffusion flames.
L. K. Su and M. G. Mungal
- Experimental validation studies for large-eddy simulation of a gas turbine main burner.
C. M. Sipperley, J. Y. Huh, C. F. Edwards, and C. T. Bowman
- Large eddy simulation of a turbulent diffusion flame with Conditional Source-term Estimation.
H. Steiner and W. K. Bushe
- Direct numerical simulation of a turbulent reacting jet.
B. J. Boersma
- Influence of boundary conditions in LES of premixed combustion instabilities.
T. Schönfeld and T. Poinsot
- Exploration of fundamental matters of acoustic instabilities in combustion chambers.
O. M. Umurhan
- WKB approximation for acoustics in combustion chambers with arbitrary steady-state heat release profiles.
O. M. Umurhan
- Progress towards a large eddy simulation of premixed turbulent combustion in stagnating turbulence.
D. S. Louch
- Large scale reaction front dynamics in anisotropic reaction-diffusion systems.
- Conditional Moment Closure modeling of turbulent non-premixed combustion with reduced chemistry.
W. K. Bushe and R. W. Bilger
- One-dimensional quasi-static continuum model of muscle contraction as a distributed control system.
M. Aigner and J. Heegaard
- Application of machine learning algorithms to flow modeling and optimization.
S. Müller, M. Milano and P. Koumoutsakos
- Parameter optimization in jet flow control.
- Aspects of turbulent/non-turbulent interfaces.
D. K. Bisset, J. C. R. Hunt and M. M. Rogers
- Evaluation of data from direct numerical simulations of transition due to free-stream turbulence.
R. G. Jacobs and D. S. Henningson
- Coherence in the turbulent cascade.
- Analysis of the data base from a DNS of a separating turbulent boundary layer.
M. Skote and D. S. Henningson
- Large eddy simulation of a forced round turbulent buoyant plume in neutral surroundings.
A. J. Basu and N. N. Mansour
- Formation of sprays from conical liquid sheets.
Bill Peck and N. N. Mansour
- RANS simulations of rotating flows.
G. Iaccarino, A. Ooi, B. A. Pettersson Reif and P. Durbin
- A nonlinear constitutive relationship for the v2-f model.
B. A. Pettersson Reif
- Computation of heat transfer in a linear turbine cascade.
G. Kalitzin and G. Iaccarino
- Application of the v2-f model to aerospace configurations.
- Structure-based modeling for homogeneous MHD turbulence.
S. C. Kassinos and W. C. Reynolds
- Advances in direct deconvolution modeling of subgrid-scales for flows with discontinuities.
N. A. Adams
- On the use of the optimal control theory for deriving wall models for LES.
F. Nicoud and J. Baggett
- On wakes and near-wall behavior in coarse large-eddy simulation of channel flow with wall models and second-order finite-difference methods.
W. Cabot, J. Jiménez and J. S. Baggett
- LES with wall models for trailing-edge aeroacoustics.
- Large eddy simulation of compressible turbulent jets.
B. J. Boersma and S. K. Lele
- Towards large-eddy simulation in complex geometries.
K. Mahesh, G. R. Ruetsch and P. Moin
- Commutative filters for LES on unstructured meshes.
A. L. Marsden and O. V. Vasilyev
- A velocity-pressure Navier-Stokes solver using a B-spline collocation method.
- Comparison of AGE and spectral methods for the simulation of far-wakes.
D. K. Bisset and M. M. Rogers
- Simulation of materials-processing plasmas.
E. P. Hammond, K. Mahesh and P. Moin