- Calculating free energies using scaled-force molecular dynamics algorithm.
E. Darve, M. W. Wilson and A. Pohorille
- In pursuit of structures in protoplanetary disks.
O. M. Umurhan
- Evolutionary optimization for flow experiments.
I. F. Sbalzarini, L. K. Su and P. Koumoutsakos
- Control and optimization of turbulent jet mixing.
- High-frequency excitation of a plane wake.
A. B. Cain andM. M. Rogers
- Low-dimensional dynamics of near-wall turbulence.
J. Jimenez and M. Simens
- Experimental results on the stabilization of lifted jet diffusion flames.
L. K. Su, D. Han and M. G. Mungal
- Stochastic modeling of scalar dissipation rate fluctuations in non-premixed turbulent combustion.
H. Pitsch and S. Fedotov
- A level-set approach to large eddy simulation of premixed turbulent combustion.
L. Duchamp de Lageneste and H. Pitsch
- Local extinction-reignition in turbulent nonpremixed combustion.
P. Sripakagorn, G. Kosaly and H. Pitsch
- Doubly-conditional moment closure modeling of turbulent nonpremixed combustion.
C. M. Cha, G. Kosaly, and H. Pitsch
- Mapping closure approximation to conditional dissipation rate for turbulent scalar mixing
G. He and R. Rubinstein
- Extended flamelet model for LES of non-premixed combustion.
- A high-order approximate-mass spline collocation scheme for incompressible flow simulations.
- Construction of commutative filters for LES on unstructured meshes.
L. Marsden, O. Vasilyev and P. Moin
- Shock-capturing in LES of high-speed flows.
M. P. Martin
- A new method for accurate treatment of flow equations in cylindrical coordinates using series expansions.
G. S. Constantinescu and S. K. Lele
- An evaluation of a conservative fourth order DNS code in turbulent channel flow.
- Large-eddy simulation of gas turbine combustors.
K. Mahesh, G. Constantinescu and P. Moin
- Towards LES models of jets and plumes.
A. T. Webb and N. N. Mansour
- Dynamic wall modeling for LES of complex turbulent flows.
- Flow in an impeller stirred tank using an immersed boundary method.
R. Verzicco, G. Iaccarino, M. Fatica and P. Orlandi
- Unsteady 3D RANS simulations using the v2f model.
G. Iaccarino and P. Durbin
- Prediction of the turbulent flow in a diffuser with commercial CFD codes.
- Computation of turbulent flow in a rotating pipe using the structure-based model.
S. V. Poroseva, S. C. Kassinos, C. A. Langer and W. C. Reynolds
- Towards a robust and efficient v2f implementation with application to transonic bump flow.