- Numerical simulation of turbulent propane-air combustion with non-homogeneous reactants: initial results.
D. Haworth, B. Cuenot, T. Poinsot and R. Blint
- Accounting for spray vaporization in turbulent combustion modeling.
J. Rèveillon and L. Vervisch
- Simulation and modeling of reacting particles in turbulent nonpremixed combustion.
N. S. A. Smith, G. R. Ruetsch, J. Oefelein and J. H. Ferziger
- Large eddy simulations of combustion instabilities in premixed flames.
C. Angelberger, D. Veynante, F. Egolfopoulos and T. Poinsot
- LES modeling for lifted turbulent jet flames.
L. Vervisch and A. Trouvè
- A subgrid-scale model for the scalar dissipation rate in nonpremixed combustion.
A. W. Cook and W. K. Bushe
- Approaches to modeling thermonuclear flames.
J. C. Niemeyer, W. K. Bushe and G. R. Ruetsch
JET CONTROL AND ACOUSTICS
- Evolution strategies for parameter optimization in jet flow control.
P. Koumoutsakos, J. Freund and D. Parekh
- An approach to systems modeling for real-time control of jet flows.
A. B. Cain, T. Bewley, J. B. Freund and T. Colonius
- Mode interaction in a forced homogeneous jet at low Reynolds numbers.
I. Danaila and B. J. Boersma
- Evaluation of noise radiation mechanisms in a turbulent jet.
T. Colonius, K. Mohseni, J. B. Freund, S. K. Lele and P. Moin
- LES in complex geometries using boundary body forces.
R. Verzicco, J. Mohd-Yusof, P. Orlandi and D. Haworth
- DNS study of stability of trailing vortices.
P. Orlandi, G. F. Carnevale, S. K. Lele and K. Shariff
- Evaluation of the statistical Rayleigh-Ritz method in isotropic turbulence decay.
G. L. Eyink and A. Wray
- Group analysis, DNS and modeling of a turbulent channel flow with streamwise rotation.
M. Oberlack, W. Cabot and M. M. Rogers
- Simulation of rocket motor internal flows with turbulent mass injection.
A. Ciucci, G. Iaccarino, R. Moser, F. Najjar and P. Durbin
- RANS modeling for compressible and transitional flows.
F. S. Lien, G. Kalitzin and P. A. Durbin
- Modeling of natural convection heat transfer.
S. Tieszen, A. Ooi, P. Durbin and M. Behnia
- Assessment of non-local effect on pressure term in RANS modeling using a DNS database.
R. Manceau, M. Wang and P. Durbin
LARGE EDDY SIMULATION
- Ensemble-averaged LES of a time-evolving plane wake.
D. Carati and M. M. Rogers
- Analysis and subgrid modeling of shock-wave/boundary-layer interaction.
N. A. Adams, S. Stolz, A. Honein and K. Mahesh
- A subgrid-scale estimation model applied to large eddy simulations of compressible turbulence.
J. A. Domaradzki, T. Dubois and A. Honein
- Testing of a new mixed model for LES: the Leonard model supplemented by a dynamic Smagorinsky term.
G. S. Winckelmans, A. A. Wray and O. V. Vasilyev
- Comparison of dynamic Smagorinsky and anisotropic subgrid-scale models.
Georges-Henri Cottet and Oleg V. Vasilyev
- Approximate lateral boundary conditions for turbulent simulations.
J. Jimènez and C. Vasco
- Boundary conditions for LES away from the wall.
F. Nicoud, G. Winckelmans, D. Carati, J. Baggett and W. Cabot